Apply now for the Fischer Transnordic 2020!
Does your heart get warm when it is -10° C outside, or when the thermometer drops below -20°C at night? If you enjoy snowstorms, prefer a tent or hut to a five-star hotel and spending the entire day skiing in snow-covered nature is your idea of fun. Then Fischer Transnordic is the place for you.
Currently applications are being accepted for five places at the premiere Fischer Transnordic from March 23 to 27, 2020!
Application Deadline: 15. December 2019
- Solid cross-country technique in any terrain
- Physical condition to support a four-day backcountry ski tour with15-20km per day in hilly terrain carrying a medium backpack
- Winter outdoor experience and problem-free handling of cold and weather
- Warm clothing in layers to be safe and comfortable in a wide temperature range.
- Warm sleeping bag for overnight stays in huts.
- Team & adventurous spirit
- Flight from your nearest main airport to Tromsø (NOR)
- Transfers between Tromsø Airport (NOR) to the starting point in Kilpisjärvi (FIN) and return from the end of the tour in Tamokdalen (NOR)
- 5 days food & provision for all day ski touring
- 3 nights in a simple backcountry cottage
- 1 night in a tent camp in the wilderness
- Expedition sleeping bag & tent on loan for an overnight stay in camp
- Professional Backcountry Tour Guides
- Dog sled for assistance or partial luggage transport
- Fischer backcountry set consisting of skis, bindings, BCX boots and poles
- Detailed gear list for the participants