Extremely light and maneuverable touring ski with proven design, technology, and durability. Light, strong, milled Air Tec core, carbon reinforcement, and Tour ROCKER mean effortless climbs and controlled downhills.
Transalp 82 Carbon
- Item no. A18618
- Set binding Tour Speed Lite 2.0 w/o BRAKE
- Construction / Technology Air Tec Ti, Paulownia Core, SW-Sidewall
- Weight Ski in gr 1050
- Sidecut 117-81-107
- Rocker Length & Height vo. 290/2,5 hi: 110
- Radius / Sample Length 17m/169cm
- Lengths 155, 162, 169, 176
Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.