Extremely light and maneuverable touring ski with proven design, technology, and durability. Light, strong, milled Air Tec core, carbon reinforcement, and Tour ROCKER mean effortless climbs and controlled downhills.
Transalp 82 Carbon
- Art.Nr. A18618
- Sidecut 117-81-107
- Set binding Tour Speed Lite 2.0 W/O BRAKE
- Rocker Length & Height vo. 290/2,5 hi: 110
- Radius / Sample Length 17m/169cm
- Weight Ski in gr 1050
- Construction / Technology Air Tec Ti, SW-Sidewall, Paulownia Core
- Lengths 155, 162, 169, 176
The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.