A highly versatile tourer that even feels smooth and stable on difficult downhills. A lightweight wood core with enhanced durability on the edges and base creates a tough, stable ski.
- Item no. A18518
- Weight Ski in gr 1300
- Construction / Technology Pappel-Paulownia Core, Titanium 0.5, SW-Sidewall
- Sidecut 119-82-105
- Rocker Length & Height vo. 290 hi: 110
- Radius / Sample Length 15,5m/170cm
- Set binding Tour Speed Turn w/o BRAKE
- Lengths 155, 162, 169, 176
Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.