COMPETITION – Fischer Transalp wild card
1. The competition begins on 21 October 2019 and ends on 16 December 2019 at 12:00 noon (CET)
2. Participants have the opportunity to win one starting place for the Fischer Transalp 2020.
3. Participants enter the competition by posting a tour photo with the tags @fischerski and #fischertransalp2020
4. The competition pre-selection ends on 25 November 2019 at 12:00 noon (CET)
5. In the pre-selection process, the top 10 entries (chosen by Fischer Sports) will be asked on 25.11.2019 by Instagram direct message to send a short letter of application (incl. letter of motivation I short CV incl. photo I Tour Reports, in English or German - max. 10MB) by e-mail to Fischer Sports by 02 December 2019 12:00 noon (CET). If you do not receive a message, you have unfortunately been eliminated automatically.
6. 3 candidates will be selected by Fischer from all the letters of application submitted. Their pictures will then be posted on Fischer's Instagram channel until 16 December 2019. The picture with the most likes wins the starting place for the Fischer Transalp 2020.
7. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message. The starting place cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to another person.
8. The organizer of this prize draw is Fischer Sports GmbH. This competition has no connection to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and is in no way sponsored by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
10. The organiser reserves the right to stop or cancel activities at any time in the event of any irregularities. This applies in particular to events whereby the competition cannot be carried out properly due to technical (e.g. computer viruses, manipulation or unconscionability) or legal reasons.
Switch to German language: https://www.fischersports.com/de_de/terms-conditions