The dynamic, responsive feel of Curv boots is now available to all levels of skier. High-grade molded TPU holds up well to the toughest long-term use. Sanitized inner lining reduces odor buildup for long-lasting freshness.
RC4 The CURV XTR 110
- Item no. U21018
- Cuff Material TPU
- Buckles CURV Jr. XTR
- Weight 1994
- Sole ISO 5355
- Velcro strap Cruzar XTR
- Canting Rivet BorchiaRC Pro brilliant
- Last in mm 97
- Stiffness 110
- Shell Material TPU
- Size 24.5, 25.0, 25.5, 26.0, 26.5, 27.0, 27.5, 28.0, 28.5, 29.0, 29.5, 30.0, 30.5
Size and sole length on the loop - tampo print on the cuff / spoiler.
* Size and Sole Lenght Information stiched on the Tongue Easy and fast visible
* Antibacteriel treated material
* 3D-Cuff and new - based on FE-Analysis - forefoot geometry
The natural V-position enables skiers to control their skis with absolute precision.
* anatomic last with excellent 1st fit and unique matched Liner and shell
Cuff Catch very fast and easy to adjust.
Totally new Tongue Construction with space for high insteps and navicular bone. Because of the special cut no pressure anymore.
100% Seamless Tongue. Practically no friction anymore, perfect fit.